Visiting a number of family dental offices to complete your care is a hassle and time-consuming. Wouldn’t things be so much easier if you found a dentist in Attleboro, Massachusetts who could treat any and all of your treatments? Attleboro Family Dental Care has multiple doctors working under one roof to treat everyone in your family, from children to the oldest generation.
There is a reason why big corporations like Target and Walmart enjoy so much success. It’s all about their convenience and multitude of services. You can find everything you need under one roof. That model is hard to beat, but you rarely find it in medicine. In dentistry, it’s common for patients to visit two different dental offices for procedures like root canal therapy or even extracting failing teeth.
Attleboro Family Dental Care is different. We are focusing on all elite preventive care and restorative dental treatment, BUT we can even treat advanced infections or replace missing teeth with the strongest tooth replacement option in dentistry, dental implants.
Dentistry For the Entire Family
It’s a huge benefit to bring your children to your dental office. You know the dentists a little better, and you can schedule visits together. We are using advanced preventive methods and orthodontic technology to make sure your child has a healthy and beautiful smile. Our dentists love working with kids, and most of our staff members have kids of their own. Our first goal is to make your child comfortable in the chair and then educate them about every aspect of their care. Whenever your child is comfortable with the dentist, we’ve found that they are more likely to maintain great oral care for the rest of their lives.
In addition to children’s dentistry, we’re also using state-of-the-art procedures to restore damaged teeth. You can expect restorative dentistry treatments like:
- Subtle durable tooth-colored fillings
- Wonderful-looking dental crowns and bridges
- Inlays or onlays (Cover a portion of the tooth)
- Root canal therapy (Our in-house endodontist is Dr. Ghyath Alkhalil)
Making Your Smile More Beautiful
We have eight different dentists in our practice skilled in all aspects of general dentistry and cosmetic dentistry solutions. We look at how to brighten the smile, straighten the smile, give you a more uniform smile, or improve the shape and appearance of the gums.
- Orthodontics gives you straighter smile, healthier teeth AND a healthier jaw. We offer both traditional orthodontics (ideal for children) and Invisalign, a system that uses clear aligners to move teeth. Invisalign is perfect for adults who want to fix their smiles without the embarrassment of braces.
- Dental veneers cover up smile flaws. Problems like chipped teeth, cracked teeth, heavy stains, or even uneven teeth can kill a healthy smile. Placing veneers is a two-step process, and we’ll need to remove a small amount of the enamel to make sure the veneer fits perfectly.
- Teeth whitening can brighten your smile by several shades. We design a custom mouthguard and high-strength whitening treatment that will give you a better, brighter smile.
Rebuilding a Smile AND Your Health
Not all teeth are made equally, and not all teeth will last forever. This is especially true as we age. Older people have a higher risk of losing teeth or even struggling with problems like gum disease, which is the leading cause of tooth loss. Here are a few ways we can help the senior population in our area.
- Gum disease treatment — Gum disease can damage the gums and bone around the tooth. Early stages of gum disease are curable, but advanced gum disease is not curable. You’ll need care for the rest of your life. Alarmingly, about 70 percent of those 65 and older will get gum disease. Our in-house periodontist — a gum specialist — Dr. Badlissi works with patients to help them keep their teeth and gums healthy. He uses a high-tech laser that evaporates the infection from the gums and encourages a fast recovery.
- Sleep apnea solutions — Sleep apnea is a widespread issue that can increase the risk of dangerous issues like heart disease, stroke, and diabetes. One major symptom is heavy snoring or waking up gasping for air. We can treat sleep apnea with a CPAP machine or an oral appliance. Not every sleep apnea patient is a candidate for the oral appliance, but this device works by moving the lower jaw forward during sleep. It’s small, comfortable, and can be taken with you anywhere.
- Oral surgery — Most dental offices require their patients to see a specialist for oral surgery (extractions, wisdom tooth removal, dental implants), but we have the experts here for you. One of the most common oral surgeries is placing dental implants. We use dental implants to replace missing teeth because implants are the strongest tooth replacement option in dentistry. The implants are strategically placed (with a more than 98 percent success rate) and then can be restored with a crown, bridge, or full arches of new teeth.
Visit a Comprehensive Dental Office Today
We want you to take comfort in knowing that we have everything you might ever need for your smile right here in our office. We’re proud to treat entire families and help patients overcome even the more severe and frustrating dental problems. You can become one of our patients whenever you call us today at 508-552-4222.
The post All The Dentistry You’ll Ever Need All Under One Roof appeared first on Dr. Hikmat Hannawi v2.