Are You Embarrassed to Smile?
Do you think smiling makes you feel good? You’re right! Studies prove that smiling releases chemicals like dopamine and serotonin that cause you to feel calmer and happier. If damaged or flawed teeth keep you from smiling, it can affect your peace of mind. Our dentists offer a variety of cosmetic dental treatments in Attleboro to improve your smile and your mood.
In addition to improving your outlook, our treatments will:
- Help you feel at ease in social settings
- Make it easier to keep your smile in good shape
- Give your smile a younger and healthier appearance
Whether it’s teeth whitening, orthodontics, or dental veneers, our treatments will make you feel better about yourself. Call 508-222-2510 to improve your self-image.
Cosmetic Dentistry Fixes Smile Imperfections
Our cosmetic dentistry services include:
- Orthodontics – We offer Invisalign to straighten your teeth without metal or wires, as well as more traditional braces.
- Teeth Whitening – We can apply treatments in our office or create customized whitening trays you can use in the convenience of your own home.
- Dental Veneers – These thin “shells” adhere to your teeth’s front surfaces to hide flaws like stains, chips, and worn-down teeth.
- Tooth Bonding – Our cosmetic dentists apply tooth-colored resin to your teeth to conceal a variety of minor imperfections.
- Teeth Contouring – We’ll give your teeth an even, pleasing shape in minutes.
- Snap-On Smile – This removable arch fits over your teeth to instantly improve your smile.
- Gum Reshaping – If you have a “gummy” smile, we’ll use a laser to easily and comfortably remove excess gum tissue.
- Gum Grafts – If your gumline has receded, a gum graft will restore the health and appearance of your gums and protect your teeth.
Call Attleboro Family Dental Care at 508-222-2510 to schedule a cosmetic dentistry consultation. You can save money on cosmetic services with our Dental Membership Plan. You might also consider CareCredit, which is a third party financing option that will help you get your dream smile in no time.
For Multiple Imperfections, Try a Total Smile Makeover
If you have multiple smile flaws, you may want to consider combining cosmetic dentistry and/or restorative dentistry services for a total smile makeover. Our dentists will discuss your smile goals and create a comprehensive treatment plan that is designed to achieve them while making the most of your time and money. We can even create wax models to preview your new smile.